Welcome to our September release!
This month we are excited to introduce the following new changes to the product:
• Hubspot Integration
• Video Player
• In-app onboarding
• Password Protection on the mobile application
To learn more about this month's features keep scrolling to read more.
Tiled is on a mission to bring you the integration you need to connect to your everyday applications. Start doing more with microapps by using our latest integration, HubSpot.
With our HubSpot integration, we use engagement data to monitor the traffic of your microapps. This means you can now easily view and access microapp engagement by individual contact, by source, or specific microapp, all within your HubSpot account. To get started, configure the connection in your Tiled account settings and then choose which microapps should leverage the integration.
Imagine seeing Tiled microapp engagement data when viewing HubSpot Analytics. Capturing traffic analytics for microapps can be leveraged to trigger the following lead generation workflows from HubSpot:
• Enrolling contact into a nurture sequence
• Sending individual emails to contact
• Email, SMS, or text alerts sent to sales reps of interaction
• Including interaction in lead scoring
Check out this link → How to add a HubSpot integration
Check out this link → How to add the Tiled share link domain to HubSpot analytics
Check out this link → HubSpot integration FAQs
Have an integration you would like to see in Tiled? Tell us more.
We are enhancing the video tile by adding a new option to display the video controls for the microapp viewers. The new controls bring a familiar browser experience and improve the level of interaction with videos.
A new 'show controls' option is available for uploaded videos. When choosing the new option within the video tile flyout, your viewers will be able to independently control the play/pause, volume, fullscreen, and picture in picture settings.
When viewing the microapp, expect a familiar video player experience to easily consume the content at their own pace and have options beyond play/pause.
Check out this link → How to configure video controls
Note: The new video player is not available in the mobile application. The mobile application will not be impacted by this feature.
Coming soon, a personalized guided experience for each user type will surface in the product to get you and your team up to speed quickly. Whether you are a new user or an existing user, you can expect tutorials, product updates, and resources all at your fingertips.
If you have password protection configured for a Microapp, the setting is respected on web browsers and the Tiled mobile app.
• SVGs can be uploaded directly into the asset library and the builder once again
• Cover images are displaying at 100% of their size instead of being cropped around the edges
• Email notifications are turned back on by default for all newly added users
• You can now duplicate a microapp within your account without duplicating assets in your Asset Library
• Image tile fill setting is respected again when used as a dynamic field
• Pinch out feature and overlays are more responsive again on the Tiled mobile app