Welcome to our September release! This month we are excited to introduce the following new changes to the product: • Hubspot Integration • Video Player • In-app onboarding • Password Protection on mobile app To learn more about this month's features keep scrolling to read more.
What is it?
With our HubSpot integration, we use engagement data to monitor the traffic of your microapps. You can easily view and access microapp engagement by individual contact, by source, or specific microapp, all within your Hubspot account. To get started, configure the connection in your Tiled account settings and choose which microapps should leverage the integration.
What’s in it for you?
Imagine seeing Tiled microapp engagement data when viewing HubSpot Analytics. Capturing traffic analytics for microapps can be leveraged to trigger the following lead generation workflows from HubSpot: • Enrolling contact into a nurture sequence • Sending individual emails to contact • Email, SMS, or text alerts sent to sales reps of interaction • Including interaction in lead scoring
We are enhancing the video tile by adding a new option to display the video controls for the microapp viewers. The new controls bring a familiar browser experience and enhance the level of interaction with videos.
What is it?
A new 'show controls' option is available for uploaded videos. When choosing the new option within the video tile flyout, your viewers will be able to independently control the play/pause, volume, fullscreen, and picture in picture settings.
What's in it for you?
When viewing the microapp, expect a familiar video player experience to easily consume the content at their own pace and have options beyond play/pause.
Coming soon, a personalized guided experience for each user type will surface in the product to get you and your team up to speed quickly. Whether you are a new user or an existing user, you can expect tutorials, product updates, and resources all at your fingertips.
Password Protection available in the mobile application
If you have password protection configured for a Microapp, the setting is respected on web browsers and the Tiled mobile app.
• SVGs can be uploaded directly into the asset library and the builder once again • Cover images are displaying at 100% of their size instead of being cropped around the edges • Email notifications are turned back on by default for all newly added users • You can now duplicate a microapp within your account without duplicating assets in your Asset Library • Image tile fill setting is respected again when used as a dynamic field • Pinch out feature and overlays are more responsive again on the Tiled mobile app
Welcome to our October release!
We are committed to meeting microapp creators where they’re at and this month proves it. We have made significant improvements to the Tiled plugin for Adobe XD and Sketch that will streamline your workflow and minimize your time spent toggling between design tools and Tiled.
Smarter Design Plugin
What is it?
In short, the upgrade to Adobe XD and Sketch plugins include the following: • Syncing logic that is intuitive enough to know what adaptive format your artboards should sync to • Ability to create and assign Tiled categories from the plugin • Easier access to microapp templates • Visual update providing a cleaner and well-organized information hierarchy
What’s in it for you?
Envision taking fewer steps to do what you do today without disrupting your design flow in your design tool of choice. Let the plugin do the thinking while you maintain your design flow.
Adaptive format syncing
Do a little less clicking and a lot more focusing on design. Our smart syncing process enables you to feel confident your artboards are syncing to the right adaptive format and requires fewer steps.
• For unsynced artboards, the plugin will detect the artboard size and pre-select the adaptive format it matches to
• For synced artboards, the plugin will remember the adaptive format it was previously synced to, at the artboard level, not the design file level
• For any artboard, the plugin will detect the artboard size that matches the Tiled cover image (252x112) and automatically configure it as a microapp cover in Tiled
While creating a new microapp from the design plugins, you can organize where your new microapp lives in the Tiled Library by:
• Creating new Tiled categories
• Assigning existing Tiled categories
If you are looking for a little inspiration, you will see a new CTA to easily access microapp templates directly from the design plugins.
Discover an improved visual layout with a better information hierarchy allowing you to:
• Quickly create new microapps
• Instantly confirm what email account you are logged into to prevent any mistakes