Who we are:
At Tiled, we believe experiences bring people and ideas together. Our mission is to unleash creative storytelling through digital, interactive experiences (we call these microapps!). Our no-code story builder lets teams create, share, and edit their interactive content anywhere, anytime with actionable analytics to scale their impact.
What is a microapp?
The VP of Sales reports to the Chief Executive Officer and works in collaboration with colleagues as a member of the Executive Leadership team. The VP of Sales is responsible for defining and maintaining the direct sales and channel sales strategy, architecting and integrating the revenue system, and designing and launching revenue-generating programs for the sales team
The VP of Sales at Tiled will manage a strong and growing team of account executives, account managers, and account development representatives, build out sales processes and alignment across the organization, and continue to mentor and grow the sales team to consistently meet and exceed revenue goals and expectations. They will use data in decision making to drive improvement, make better decisions, and achieve results, keeping their team accountable by setting the right metrics and tying company performance, compensation, and promotions to tangible results.
What you’ll do
Define Revenue Strategy
- Defining ideal buyers, selecting markets competitively, and setting top-down goals and metrics.
- Building and adapting a revenue architecture that aligns with the business architecture as the business strategy and SaaS offering portfolio evolves.
- Partnering with the senior team to define differentiated offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage global sales and client success teams that can drive business growth across all client segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy.
- Defining the go-to-market model, including how to access customers and influencers and organize channels and teams.
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way.
- Craft sales and demand generation strategies, including programs to maximize revenue performance from existing and prospective customers.
Construct, Integrate and Manage Revenue Systems
- Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales and client success processes.
- Using technology and data analytics to inform targeted buyer engagement strategies.
- Attract, hire, train and retain top sales, business development, and client success talent
- Build a performance-driven sales and client success culture.
- Partner with internal teams to define needs and maintain business ownership of the revenue technology stack, including demand-generation, Hubspot automation / CRM, digital channels (e.g., web and social), business intelligence, and data management.
- Structure and manage successful relationships with alliance and channel partners.
Execute Revenue Programs
- Lead sales and account teams to sell products and services and predictably meet and exceed targets.
- Execute target sales and expansion plans using content, experiences, and thought leadership to build awareness and generate demand with target customers, industry participants, and influencers.
- Craft and execute closed-loop sales programs to drive predictable lead conversions.
- Optimize day-to-day sales activities driving buyer engagement to optimize revenue conversion performance.
- Collaborate with finance, product management, and marketing on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Stay well-connected with clients to ensure broad market needs are incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues across marketing, sales, client success, and account management functions.
- Participate in contract negotiations.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years in diversified sales and leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Relevant industry experience from SaaS businesses.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in Channel and Direct Sales with a track record of significant, predictable revenue growth for a quickly growing company or a division.
- Proven success in past leadership roles- growing teams, developing people, increasing revenue, driving career progression.
- A clear ability to lead teams in meeting deadlines and exceeding goals.
- Strong career progression showing growth and success throughout your career.
- Experience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Great communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and judgment.
- A tireless mentality. You are a motivated, confident, determined professional.
- The ability and willingness to travel globally as necessary.
- An ambitious nature and the desire to excel.
- A willingness to learn new things.
- Flexibility, creativity and an understanding that there is no rule book for building great companies
- A consistent and proven record of problem-solving and proactive process improvement.
- Significant general management and P&L experience
If you’re looking to make an impact, Tiled is the place for you! Tiled’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including; health, dental, vision, and 401k. Other perks include; unlimited PTO, and wonderful work/life balance.
Tiled is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Come work with us!
Life at Tiled
A definition of balance from our CEO
While we take pride in our work ethic and drive towards the summit of our craft, we also take pride in knowing that we’re aligning our time and priorities with the ultimate summit, to be surrounded on all sides by those who we love and are loved by.
We believe that our relationships are the primary motivator and that at the summit of life, the relationships that we’ve fostered will be our greatest legacy. These relationships — our immediate and extended families, our friends, our communities, our churches, our colleagues — these are the people (and furry friends) we intersect with daily. Call it family. Call it tribe. Whatever it is, we support the people that support us, and we believe achieving balance between work and family allows us to be our best selves and reach life’s summits.
Time is the most valuable thing we have. We seek to spend our time with gratitude in ways that feel meaningful as we build towards our goals at work and at home. Spending time to serve and contribute to the world around us is as vital to our pursuits as our personal and strategic goals.